To be updated, you really should subscribe to my Full RSS feed. You don't want to miss any informative post! Best of all it's FREE!

Getting robbed of your piggy bank account when trying to earn money online

“As I speak now, a scam is being born.” – Jane Feather

Rafi and I want to earn money online and hopefully live in passively earned income in the future. Like many people in this cyberworld, getting from rags to riches is also a goal for us.

This is why detecting which programs work and what products are scams is a must. Just looking at testimonials can be quite deceiving as there are many fake testimonials in affiliate products all over the internet.

People like to follow the internet gurus or dotcom wizards and be the next cyberspace millionaire. Doing the if you can’t beat it join it game.

I saw this site while doing my EntreCard round and accumulating credits. Phil is basically busting the scams and exposing the people behind them. I hope this guy doesn’t stop what he’s doing and continue to help online webtrepreneurs like us unhide the scams before joining in. I also hope more people like him can be vigilant about it. Kudos to you.

Lesson of the day: Look before you leap.